Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lead Like Jesus - Prologue

I'm sure that someday I'll have something more intelligent to say about this book. I'm not done with it, yet, but I've certainly found a lot of good information in it. I went to the bookstore looking from a new management / leadership book by some well known inspiration writers. "Lead Like Jesus" has a title that really pops off the shelf next to all the others. The well known author, Ken Blanchard, has a strong record of management/leadership books that come before this one. So, he comes with some human authority on the idea of successful leadership styles.

I've only read the first third of the book. I'll keep posting more as I read, but the book comes highly recommended so far. It's fun to try to mix parts of your life that often feel otherwise isolated: work and church being a prime example for me (thought not some people, of coures).

No comments: