Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

I feel like I've been pretty flat in my weight loss for too long.  In the past month, I'm down just a pound.  So, I took the time to look back on the Wii Fit (really wish I could do that online and post some graphics here easily).  Last April, I was at a high of 265.4 (obese).  Today, I weighed in at 206.8 (barely overweight).  If I hit my goal by next Wednesday, I'll have lost exactly 60 lbs since last April and will have crossed over into the Wii Fit's definition of "normal" BMI range.

Clearly, I'm using my Wii Fit's calculations and ratings to measure my progress.  I do recognize that my ultimate goal isn't to satisfy the Wii Fit.  It's to get to a place where I'm comfortable with my weight.  That's obviously both a physical exercise as well as a mental one.

And update to my running log, too.  I'm now using SmartRunner on my phone for GPS tracking.  It also keeps my running log up to date online, too.  My RSS is here.

No comments: