Monday, November 19, 2007

Kids

It was very nice of our friend Scott to come over and watch the girls. It was going to be for a specific appointment, but that got canceled. So, instead, SL and I got to go for pizza. Instead of having to feed one kid and constantly tending to the other... we got to sit and talk to each other.

I love my kids, but sometimes it is nice to get away for a dinner alone.

Sometimes I get very jealous of people who have relatives that live in town with them and get to go on a date every week.

Thanks to Scott for the great job watching our girls and the opportunity to go out on a date!

2 comments:

Rob Monroe said...

We're working on it, we're working on it!

I have a ton of family around but we still don't go out on our own. We've only gone out once since Abby was born. Our choice, don't get me wrong.

Sarahlynn said...

And you might be ready to make a different choice, by the time Abby's 4. : )

If so . . . .

Hello, Aunt Sarahlynn and Uncle Paul!