Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Gluttony

Maggie Moos! Haven't been there since last fall sometime. I think the chocolate better-batter is my favorite "fun flavor," but for a special night off this weekend, I got half dark chocolate / half espresso with peanut butter cup mixins. mmmmmmm.... drooollll.....

This was a horribly gluttonous weekend, but not just for the diet-breaking that went on. We also bought a new laptop. (I say "we bought it" because "we" did, but it's really Sarahlynn's new laptop.) My company just switched our corporate contract from HP to Dell, so we got some special discounts! (I hope my old Compaq accidentally falls out the window of my car on the way to work tomorrow so I can get a new Dell, too.)

If you're interested in the specs of Sarahlynn's new laptop:

Dell Inspiron E1505
Intel Core Duoprocessor T2400
CPU: 1.83GHz
FSB: 667MHz
LCD: 15.4 Inch UltraSharp TrueLife Wide-screen WSXGA+
RAM: 1GB
DISK: 100 GB SATA 5400RPM
DVD: Dual Layer 8x Burner
Built-in WiFi / Bluetooth

Perfect for running Linux... or... whatever.

No comments: