Thursday, July 14, 2005

Another Geeky Announcement

The last time I saw the first silver screen rendition of the Transformers, I was 9 years old. It was awesome, as I recall thinking then. Of course, I rended it several years later when I was in my late teens. It wasn't really so good. Still, I loved seeing an 85 minute long episode of one of my favorite cartoons.

When I went off to college my parents decided that all of my Transformer toys should stay with them. Someday they might have grandkids who would like to play with them. The time has come, but I still think it'll be a little while until Ellie wants to play Transformers with her dad.

To tide me over, it turns out, there's a new Transformers movie to be released in Jul 2007! The most amazing thing is that this looks to be a live action movie rather than animated. Can't wait.

No comments: